Mid-Market Manager (Channel)
The North American Channel Mid-Market Sales Manager will be responsible for managing a variety of areas focused on delivering wins in the Mid-Market pace. This individual will primarily be responsible for managing Lexmark’s Mid-Market program to ensure that our partners have the tools and resources they need to drive deals in this critical customer segment. This person will interface daily between key sales contributors, content creators and designated channel stakeholders within North America as well with the Global Channel Partner Enablement Team. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of sales success, superior communication and presentation skills, ability to facilitate interactive sessions in groups and experience with sales program development.
- Collaborate w/ stakeholders to understand requirements & define offerings needs.
- Qualify opportunities to ensure adherence to the Mid-Market criteria
- Create and manage tools to ensure Lexmark TSM’s and Dealer reps can clearly articulate the financial value proposition of Lexmark devices.
- Manage access to Lexmark Value added resources (Industry Consultants, Systems Engineers etc.) to ensure appropriate utilization.
- Collaborate with the Channel Content Manager to develop appropriate content (presentations, webinar, collateral, etc.).
- Responsible for training and events designed to further the mission of driving large mid-market deals in North America.
- Manage Mid-Market sales funnel
- BA/BS degreerequired
- 5 + years of successful consultative salesexperience
- 5+ years product management and program development experience
- Superior Excel and data analytics capabilities
- Superior presentation and training skills
- Ability to work with multiple business and functional areas to coordinate activity and drive results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
*Preferredlocation where a candidiate should be based is in or commutable to the Lexington, KY corporate headquarters.
*Relocation is not offered for this position.