What makes the difference between a product that's engaging, compelling, and easy to use and one that's frustrating, broken, and complicated? The answer is user experience. Here at UserTesting, our mission is to help our customers create great experiences.
About the team:
As an Account Executive, Mid-Market, you have a proven track record of closing SaaS deals in a high paced environment with businesses from multiple verticals. You will work cross functionally with multiple teams.
We are looking for an Intelligent, quick-witted and persistent candidate. You can understand how to sell a product while broadening a customer’s perception of its value. Your sense of urgency translates into shorter sales cycles and bigger deals. You’re confident because no one prepares more than you.
What We’re Looking For:
- Execute a complex, solution-based consultative sales process encompassing multiple groups within a high growth mid-market company
- Develop new business opportunities by analyzing and proactively targeting high-potential departments within high growth mid-market companies
- Articulate and demonstrate UserTesting’s unique business and technical value
- Execute end-to-end sales activities, including lead follow up, opportunity qualification, sales process, subscriber acquisition, and retention
- Proactively develop unsolicited proposals that justify the expanded use of UserTesting throughout the enterprise
- Effectively forecast sales opportunities, while tracking and using critical metrics that predict sales success
- Track all relevant sales activity using the company's CRM platform (SFDC).
- Build a plan to optimize the resources and growth in your territory patch
- Direct and communicate feedback for the company and support future solution development
- Prioritize opportunities and manage your time & resources appropriately
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- 4-6 years of sales experience or provable track record of exceeding a high quota in a transactional sales environment, preferably with SaaS experience
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Proven 'hunter' (new business) selling skills
- Able to thrive in a startup environment—moves quickly, thinks strategically and is good at tactical execution