Mid Market Account Executive
Talend is a 700+ employee, big data integration software company with deep open source roots. With over $100 million raised to date and continued rapid growth, we are one of the largest independent open source company in the world. Talend is dual-headquartered near Paris, France and in Silicon Valley. The company also has offices in the UK, Germany, China and Japan.
Talend is hiring a results driven Mid Market Account Executive who have strong sales and communications skills with a basic understanding of technology infrastructure and business process. We also look for the right attitude and aptitude in a candidate around a customer’s overall success.
You will be responsible for prospecting, generating opportunities, closing new business and growing the existing customer base and will be recognized for your achievements and milestones. This is a fantastic opportunity for results-oriented individuals that enjoy working in a fast paced, competitive (in a fun way of course), yet collaborative work environment.
- Sell Talend’s comprehensive enterprise solutions via prospecting and relationship building
- Understand and effectively communicate Talend’s Value Proposition
- Ability to build trusted rapport with CXO level customer contacts
- Insightful and strategic territory planning which focuses in building a strong pipeline of opportunities
- Manage numerous opportunities concurrently and strategically through varied sales stages to closure, while mitigating riskand maximizing upside
- Manage forecasts, close deals, and track customer data using company standard CRM tools
- Grow existing business relationships and acquire new business
- Meet and exceed your assigned sales quota and performance objectives
- Continue to build your personal skillset – you can never learn enough!
- 8+ years of successful experience selling enterprise software and services to accounts in the US East
- Demonstrated market knowledge of competitive opportunities
- Background of exceptional quota attainment
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree required, additional education preferred
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment