Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
- Exceed annual sales targets
- Develop a Mid-Market Account Plan for each account, then drive the execution of that plan to success
- Prospecting, building pipeline and selling Coupa cloud-based spend management solutions to net new mid-market accounts
- Engage with C-level executives to position Coupa’s strategic value proposition and quarterback the deal to closure
- Adopt the concept of Business Value Selling within the context of the Challenger Sale model
- Provide proactive, trusted thought leadership to target accounts
- Co-sell with Resellers and Alliance Partners as needed (Resellers and Partners are acquired and managed by the Coupa Alliances team out of Coupa headquarters in San Mateo, CA, and in locations around the globe)
- Orchestrate prospect and internal teams to collaboratively build Joint Vision Roadmaps outlining the value that Coupa will deliver and the investments the client will need to make
- Create and execute Field Sales Campaigns to create demand
- Develop and deliver world-class Executive Sales proposals to C-level prospects
- Implement our Coupa Sales Best Practices
- Forecasting accurately (benchmark +/- 10%).
- Maintain the system of record in Salesforce.com
- Develop and deliver world class Executive Sales proposals to C-level prospects
- Engage with C-level prospects to position Coupa’s strategic value proposition and drive deals to closure.
- Align overall value messaging targeted towards the chief economic buyer in target accounts.
- Build out an account penetration model that encourages multi-angle access into key accounts.
- Minimum 10+ years of direct sales experience in the software industry
- The eligible candidate should be able to demonstrate a successful career with extensive direct sales and business development experience in the Region, and should be able to provide direct references in the Region who can attest to the acclaimed experience.
- Consistent and proven track record of achieving / exceeding sales quota (on premise and SaaS)
- Strong executive presence – very comfortable with C-level executives, especially CFOs
- Expertise in managing multi-stakeholder sales cycles and closing large deals
- Ability to prospect within greenfield accounts
- Organized and specific experience with mid-market account planning
- Focused on selling business value to Finance and Business stakeholders using ROI and TCO models, rather than competing on “features & functions”
- Ability to identify strategic client pains and develop unique and compelling value propositions that focus on delivering business value to the client
- Equally successful at engaging with all levels in an organization (bottom up & top down)
- Assertive, Passionate, Consultative, loves to compete and win
- Great at building relationships and working within a team-selling environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience with selling SaaS solutions
- AP Automation and spend management domain expertise desired
- Must be able to work in a fast paced and passionate environment
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experiencerequired
- Strong financial acumen
- Proven ability to create and execute on territory business plans