We need someone who’s driven to tackle hard problems—the harder the better. We’re motivated by the fact that our product won’t just affect the lives of a few people in the Bay Area—it affects people all over America, not to mention a foundational part of the U.S. economy. Founded in 2012 by former Palantir leaders, we’re currently backed by Greylock, Founders Fund, Andreessen Horowitz and other prominent investors.
As a Mid-Market Account Executive at Blend you will focus on strategic sales with mid-size lending firms throughout the US. You’ll identify and articulate how Blend can unlock significant value for our customers and truly transform the technology that powers their lending process. As an early member of the sales team at a growing startup, you’ll have the opportunity to help define our sales process, participate in strategic decisions and help develop the sales culture.
Blend is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity, inclusion, and belonging. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Execute on all aspects of the sales experience while building and managing relationships with key decision-makers at various lenders
- Manage complex sales deals and guide customers through every aspect of the procurement process (including regulatory, information security and compliance) from initial contact to close
- Prospect for new clients, build and deliver product presentations, develop sales presentations and proposals
- Develop a deep understanding of the Blend product, the mortgage market and our customers’ needs
- Partner closely with teams such as Product, Professional Services, Engineering and Legal to deliver a world-class customer experience and maximize revenue
- 3+ years direct SaaS sales experience
- Track record of negotiating, structuring and executing complex agreements
- Consistent quota overachievement preferred
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams through deal processes
- Strong ability to articulate contractual, technical, and financial value points to customers, including executive leaders
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills with experience presenting to C-level executives
- Ability to travel up to 50%