BetterUp is currently seeking a high-energy sales professional who possesses an understanding of business, healthy intellectual curiosity, and the drive to help pioneer our mid-market sales efforts. We hope this individual will help us bring BetterUp to many more organizations.
BetterUp's Mid Market Account Executives engage with senior business and human resources executives at small-to-midsize enterprises to establish long term customer relationships. AEs are quota-carrying reps responsible for the full sales cycle.
The right person will bring passion, drive, and innovation to our fast growing team. This position offers the unique opportunity to have a major impact on the success of BetterUp by mixing creativity, grit, and imagination to help us fulfill our mission.
This role is remote, however, there is a strong preference for candidates near current BetterUp offices in San Francisco CA, Phoenix AZ, Washington D.C., and Minneapolis, MN.
What you'll do….
- Manage multiple opportunities through the entire cycle simultaneously, working with cross-functional teams as necessary, and serve as the primary customer contact for all adoption-related activities.
- Respond to and qualify leads interested in BetterUp to build pipeline across the Mid Market segment.
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing opportunities through creative follow-up over email, phone, and video chat.
- Execute a consultative sales approach with a sales cycle of <2 months.
You're a great fit if....
- You have 4-5 years of on-quota sales experience selling B2B solutions. Experience in the HR and talent development is a bonus, but not required.
- You are a self-starter with the hunger to be great.
- You can execute a consultative sales approach. Have the ability to see and share the big picture.
- You are flexible, coachable, and willing and able to make adjustments on the fly. Comfortable with delivering and receiving feedback.
- You practice extreme ownership. Have the capacity and drive to own and perfect the process.
- You have a BA/BS degree. We're interested in what you learned more and than what you studied.
- You have excellent communication skills. Provide persistent follow through on commitments to our customers.
- You are proficient with sales technologies (SFDC power user, Outreach.io).
You'd also be a great fit if these statements resonate with you:
- I have a bias towards action. I want to try, learn from my mistakes, then go back and do it again, but better
- I am a team player with a strong sense of ownership and a "get things done" attitude
- I am excited to turn good into great