How I will contribute
As a Mid-Market Account Executive, you will join our growing sales team and be responsible for contributing to our broader growth plans. We are seeking an experienced, energetic, motivated and articulate team player who is passionate about sales and excited to bring Asure Software’s suite of HCM and Time & Attendance cloud-based solutions to clients, creating the workplace of the future. Qualified candidates will have experience selling Payroll, HCM, or TLM with a strong referral network. This involves identifying prospective clients, assessing operational needs, and presenting and closing Asure solutions in a consultative, strategic manner as you create new client relationships for the company. Specifically, you will:
- Profile prospective clients and key contact points within these organizations and cultivate new client relationships
- Hunt and close aggressively while owning the sales cycle
- Develop comprehensive understanding of clients’ key business drivers
- Create high impact presentations designed to highlight additional value to clients
- Manage multiple buying contacts within prospective clients and formulation highly impactful organization-wide recommendations
- Formulate and present formal proposals
- Partner with Solution Architect team to deliver solutions for our clients and close new business
- Negotiate sound financial agreements which are win-win solutions for Asure and clients
- Maintain/manage a sales funnel of new opportunities to attain/exceed assigned sales quota
- Track sales activity in Salesforce.com and report information to management
What I will bring
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- 4+ Years experience in consultative, quota carrying software sales (SaaS solution preferred)
- HCM sales experience is highly preferred
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Experience managing multiple sales engagements effectively
- Success generating ongoing face-to-face sales activity in a geographic territory
- Proven ability to prospect and identify new potential revenue opportunities
- Proven ability to lead an effective sales process and close new business
- Pro-active, results oriented and team oriented approach to sales
- Exceptional communication skills & professionalism
- Must be able to thrive and adapt to change in a fast paced environment
- Proactive territory management, prospecting, and ‘trailblazing’
- Intellectual curiosity and a desire to grow a business
- Track record of consistent over-achievement of assigned sales quota
- Experience with Salesforce.com and other virtual selling tools such as GoToMeeting, Webex and other comparable tools
The good stuff
- Annual Bonus Opportunity
- Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, FSA- effective day 1
- Basic Life, A+D, and STD
- 401K Program with matching
- Fitness Reimbursement Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Company Comradery: President’s Circle Award, Team Building, Happy Hours, Charity Drives, and Team Lunches
- Some “COOL” Extras: Kitchen stocked with unlimited snacks and drinks, Taco Tuesdays, Flap Jack Fridays, End of Month Lunch, and more!
Who we are
Asure sees Human Capital Management (HCM) through the lens of entrepreneurs and executives with an owner’s mentality. We help businesses develop their “Human Capital” to get to the next level, stay compliant, and allocate their time, money and technology toward growth.
Our HCM platform enables more than 60,000 clients to build great teams and better manage their people while staying compliant in an ever-changing HR legislative landscape. Asure’s HCM offering includes Payroll & Tax, HR, and Time & Attendance software and HR Services ranging from online compliance tools to a fully outsourced HR department.
To provide Human Capital Management (HCM) software and services that help companies grow, while nurturing a culture of growth around us.
- Helping customers grow by getting the most from their human capital.
- Helping our employees grow personally and professionally.
- Growing relationships in our communities that inspire goodness.
- Do all of these things in a way that grows shareholder value
Be the most trusted Human Capital Management resource to entrepreneurs everywhere.
Our Values reflect who we are and what we stand for as a company:
- Embrace Change
- Lead with Integrity
- Own the Outcome
- Deliver Awesome
- Be a Good Human
We are an equal opportunity employer. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US, as we are unable to sponsor or transfer Visas at this time. Criminal background checks conducted at employment offer.