Altice USA (NYSE: ATUS) is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States, delivering broadband, pay television, telephony services, proprietary content and advertising services to approximately 4.9 million Residential and Business customers across 21 states through its Optimum and Suddenlink brands.
From high-speed broadband and ultra-HD video, to digital advertising solutions, local news and voice offerings, we are making connections possible around the country -- to businesses, to consumers, to communities, to schools, to hospitals, and everyone in between.
The Account Executive is responsible for selling Altice Products and services to mid market companies in an assigned geographic area. This position will sell to new accounts as well as to existing accounts as assigned.
- Consistently conduct prospecting activities (daily) to develop new first appointments opportunities with both existing and new accounts.
- Process marketing leads for new opportunities with mid-market non-strategic accounts and prospects.
- Secure qualified appointments and conduct a well-defined sales process consistent with our approved sales approach.
- Become familiar and adept in presenting our core products and Managed Services.
- Be pro-active and keep up with our ever changing industry with regards to new product offerings, industry changes, and competitor actions.
- Attend and successfully complete all required sales, product and process training sessions, and take personal responsibility for professional development in order to increase your skills as a Sales person.
- Attending all meetings as directed by your supervisor and management.
- Submit weekly sales forecasts, expense reports, call reports, as well as other reports on time and when required by Sales Management.
- Consistently and completely utilize our Sales Force Automation system, (Salesforce.com) and database tools, and enter all activity related to all sales activity into the system on a daily basis. This includes a synopsis of all conversations with Altice's Customers and Prospects.
- Work with Operations to insure customer satisfaction.
- Consistently maintain a positive attitude contributing to an overall positive atmosphere at Altice.
- Work in and contribute to an atmosphere of trust and integrity with fellow employees in order to ensure Altice's overall success.
- Work within all company guidelines and proactively seek the advice and assistance of your supervisor whenever needed.
- 3-5 years prior sales experience require
- Demonstrated ability to develop, manage, and close sales opportunities on a consistent basis, following a prescribed methodology.
- Highly organized, and data driven, with a demonstrated ability to accurately forecast sales results, and meet all sales goals.
- Demonstrated ability to make professional presentations to customers and prospects, and communicate complex technical issues in layman's terms.
- Solid understanding of telecommunications and Information technology concepts and fundamentals.
- Proven history of excellent customer service values and commitment.
- College degree or relevant experience.