We are looking for applicants who will thrive in an open, energetic, flexible, fun-spirited, collaborative environment and desire creative freedom and an opportunity to work on high performing teams!
The IBM Chief Information Office organization is looking for UI Engineers to work on a highly visible, lightweight UI framework, which will enable transforming the employee intranet (w3) and mobile experience at scale.
We play a major role in delivering technology to the IBM digital workplace. Currently, we are building an internal Design System with a fresh and modern approach which will transform the applications IBMers use on a daily basis. In this fast-paced and expanding organization, we foster an environment of continuous innovation and working in agile teams.
Must have the ability to work in the US without current/future need for IBM sponsorship
A day in the life at IBM
· Throughout the day, you will collaborate with your teammates and interact with our Product Owners – all while being based out of our New York, NY office.
· Participate and/or lead in our lunch and learn sessions.
· Work in an open environment where creativity is welcome and encouraged.
· Staying relevant to emerging trends in areas related to contemporary web design and UI/UX strategies.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· 2 plus years of experience in Front-End development
· Experience with user interface frameworks such as XUL, Flex, and XAML
· Excellent skill in HTML, CSS
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent related technical discipline
· 4 plus years of experience in front-end development
· Experience with creating accessible HTML/CSS
· Knowledgeable about automated testing UI code