ID2015-5413Category Software DevelopmentLocationUS-MA-Maynard
As a result of continued demand for our products and services, Translations.com is looking to expand their office conveniently located in downtown Maynard, MA, just a short ride from Rte 495, west of Boston. We are looking for a client-focused, self-motivated employee to join our “startup within an established company” and work on a product with explosive growth. You will be working on website projects for major Fortune 500 companies. Your work will directly impact live websites of our worldwide client base.
Translations.com is the world leader in website localization. We are the largest privately held translation company in the world with a network of 25,000 linguists.
Your work will directly impact live websites of our worldwide client base with new clients being added every week!
- Create user interfaces, framework components, database queries and back-end scripts to support full-featured and styled web applications
- Add functionality to existing applications, frameworks, queries and scripts
- Investigate and repair problems in existing code, potentially performing any necessary refactoring
- Offer UI design input for page styling, layout, and usability
- Perform unit testing
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 5 - 8years developing web applications
- Proficient with MySQL/Relational databases
- Experience with cross browser compatibility and testing
- Experience with version control systems, such as SVN
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, meet deadlines, while effectively managing priorities and communicating progress
- Aptitude in UI Design
Desired Skills and Experience
- Familiarity with Linux and shell scripting
- Knowledge of networking infrastructure