Job ID 1800022787
We are seeking a Talent Sourcing Specialist to join our Global Candidate Sourcing team in Mesa, AZ.
The Global Candidate Sourcing team has been created to identify, track and engage with the very best talent that exists throughout the globe tosupport current and future hiring needs across the Boeing network of companies.
This team develops talent pipelines essential to the future success of the organization across the globe. With access to Boeing’s significant people and technological resources together with the application of the most innovative research and sourcing strategies, this team will ensure the continued delivery of Boeing’s international growth strategy.
The Talent Sourcing Specialist will source, track and engage with both active and passive candidates to effectively map a specific skill set area, business or geography and manage live candidate pools. These talent pools will be used to satisfy human capital planning for our existing business operations as well as developing talent pools for entry in to new countries or areas of technical expertise.
In this role, you will be supporting Recruitment Specialists who manage the recruitment process and provide them with accurate data, market intelligence and appropriate candidates for specific requirements. You will need to develop sourcing strategies appropriate to the geography and skill set area you will be working in. It is essential to be flexible and adaptable in your approach and to recognize the cultural and social differences when dealing with international requirements. You will also need to be very accurate in your recording and presentation of data to ensure the team is able to leverage historical work and continuously drive efficiencies through the hiring process.
• Source potential candidates from multiple channels such as social media, CV databases and web mining
• Proactively identify technically specific talent populations in geographies across the globe and engaging with that talent
• Record all activities accurately on the CRM system, organizing into structured talent pools
• Work across time zones on a shift system to deliver a truly global service
• Post adverts and updates on social and professional media sites
• Network effectively using both online tools and industry specific communities and institutions
• Conduct screening interviews and assessments with both active and passive candidates taking the opportunity to assess their suitability, promote Boeing as an organization, network and gather market intelligence
• React quickly to urgent, business critical requirements to source, identify, screen and present top talents with fast turn-around times
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Human Resources & Admin
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
• Bachelor’s degree or higher
• Minimum 4 years of experience as a Talent Sourcer
• Familiar with the various sourcing techniques used to identify top talents, such as X-Ray Search, Boolean, etc.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
• Experience in souring candidates across multiple geographies (e.g. Europe, US, Asia, Australia)
• Aerospace and/or Defense experience working with security clearances
• One or more Sourcing Certifications from AIRS, Social Talent, the People Sourcing Certification, the Sourcing Institute, etc.
Typical Education / Experience:
Bachelor's and typically 6 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 4 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award