- Monitors the performance of systems and actively communicates with the team regarding status and maintenance concerns.
- Responsible for the planning and engineering of an organization's systems infrastructure. Includes the implementation and design of hardware and software.
- Monitors the performance of systems. Typically requires a bachelor's degree in area of specialty and at least 2 years or equivalent experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Work collaboratively with the team to plan for the successful implementation of the selected EHR;
- Provide training and mentoring to develop the capabilities of the team in the setup and on-going operation of the environment;
- Assist with the design, software installation, configuration, and backup design necessary to support the new EHR application;
- Work collaboratively with the team to migrate and test any data, network drive mappings, reconfiguration, modify backups, etc. from the existing environment to the reconfigured environment.
- Design a disaster recovery configuration.
The tasks to be assigned:
- User account maintenance, Symantec monitoring, Jabber updates, VPN configurations, Mircosoft patching/updates ? workstations/servers, Backup/restorations management
- Basic server monitoring error lights and faults, Print server monitoring ?network printer operations, Approved basic GPO creation/modification , System documentation ? diagrams/charts/data flow/equipment labeling
- Help Desk support backup, Server applications/program support, Maintenance/configuration of servers, Other duties as assigned
- Configuration/reconfiguration of existing infrastructure to monitor, manage, and tune the new EHR environment.
- Installation of software to manage and maintain the new EHR environment.
- Technical oversight and guidance for the planning and subsequent execution of all technical activities related to the new EHR environment.
- Technical services for the installation, configuration, and testing of all client-provided hardware, equipment, and software.
- A disaster recovery configuration design (design only?no implementation).
- Training and mentoring.