$80K - $100K(Ladders Estimates)
CACI has an opportunity for a Systems Engineer to support the Air Force Satellite Control Network, AFSCN. This role will support a very exciting and important mission for the Air Force and Department of Defense.
What You'll Get to Do:
You will bring a wide range of systems engineering knowledge. They will perform a variety of complex systems engineering tasks related to requirements gathering and analysis, design reviews, and testing. Participates as a team member or lead engineer on project teams and provides guidance to less experienced engineers. Engineering activities support both domestic and international services.
The engineer will coordinate the project requirements, design, test, and implementation effort for AFSCN modifications. They will help plan and coordinate the requirements development, design reviews, requirements verification and validation, physical audits, and trade studies. Customer briefings and interactions are routine.
From a team perspective, they will provide internal consulting, technical guidance, information and process support to application developers, computer operations, company management and government customers.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
Education: Bachelor's degree in engineering or a technical field
Experience: minimum 2+ years of engineering experience with:
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Valid Through: 2019-10-24