The Mid Level Systems Analyst will provide technical support services to the Wideband C-SSEs.
- Provide transmissions management and network management of Wideband SATCOM Operational Management System (WSOMS) and other MILSATCOM C2 programs
- Serves as technical consultant for transmissions management and control in the Super High Frequency (SHF) (i.e., Defense Satellite Communications System (DSCS), Wideband Global SATCOM (WGS) and Global Broadcast Service (GBS)) functional area
- Develop/coordinate policy and plans for the WGS, GBS and DSCS programs
- Develop definitive technical solutions that consider systems architecture, interoperability, interfaces, protocols, networking, expansion potential and overall end-to-end compatibility
- Participates as consultant, advisor, or member in various Department of Defense (DoD), Joint, and MILDEP planning and working groups
- Analyze, evaluate, and recommend solutions to future communications and automation operational challenges
- Use knowledge of satellite communications systems and their relationships to other telecommunications networks
- Provides technical and operational planning, system configuration and operational mission support
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in Department of Defense (DOD) SATCOM
- Must be able to demonstrate proficiency in SATCOM principles, technical analysis, and problem solving
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- An active DoD Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility is required to perform this work. Candidates are required to have an active Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility upon hire, and the ability to maintain this level of clearance during their employment.
A Bachelor of Science degree or higher is required.
People First. Technology Always.
PeopleTec, Inc. is an employee-owned small business founded in Huntsville, AL that provides exceptional customer support by employing and retaining a highly skilled workforce.
Culture: The name "PeopleTec" was deliberately chosen to remind us of our core value system - our people. Our company's foundation was built on placing our employees and customers first. With an award-winning atmosphere, we have matured into a company that boasts the best and brightest across multiple technical fields.
Career: At PeopleTec, we value your long-term goals. Whether it's through our continuing-education opportunities, our robust training programs, or our "People First" benefits package, PeopleTec truly believes that our best investments are our people.