CI Services is looking for a motivated individual who wants to join our team in support of Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA) in Washington, DC . We are a mid-sized defense contractor providing Engineering, Logistics, Program Services, and Technical Services to government clients in 20 states and the District of Columbia. We need a Mid-Level SSC C4N HW/SW Engineer ready to join a fast-paced and exciting work environment. Security Clearance:
- Applicant must hold an active Department of Defense (DoD) SECRET personnel security clearance
- Perform assessments of security controls, identify weaknesses, and track remediation activities in Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&Ms)
- Work with technical teams to mitigate security control deficiencies for assigned DoD IT systems and Information Systems.
- Advise system owners on all matters, technical and otherwise, involving the security of assigned DoD IT systems and information systems
- Ability to brief senior government staff or executives, create presentations, expert in using Microsoft Excel and/or MATLAB
- Familiar with Cybersafe requirements, Information Awareness (IA) Toolkits
- Contribute to the security planning, assessment, risk analysis, risk management, certification and awareness activities for system and networking operations
- Develop and review certification and accreditation (C&A) documentation, providing feedback on completeness and compliance of its content
- Design, develop, implement and/or integrate IA and security systems and system components including those for networking, computing, and enclave environments to include those with multiple enclaves and with differing data protection/classification requirements
- Support Integrated Process Team and Executive Council meetings
- Tracking RMF, C&A, A&A and performing mundane research
- Support system owners in completion of the Risk Management Framework (RMF) accreditation process
- Ability to support and familiarity with Cyber Developmental Testing (DT) and Operational Testing (OT)
- Providing SSC SW and computer HW management support to the 6-Division Landing Craft C4N team.
- Assisting in the management of development and testing of SSC SW, such as the Engineering Control System (ECS), Integrated Flight Control (IFC), and Navigation applications.
- Supporting the management of computer HW architecture development, testing, and Cyber Security/IA.
- 5 -10 years of experience in managing IT systems and IT systems support for Navy/DOD customers or directly for Navy/DOD
- Must have experience with NIST SP 800-37 RMF and DIACAP C&A, System Security Plans (SSPs), Risk Assessment Reports (RAR) processes.
- Must have experience and/or familiarity with Secure Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs), Information Assurance Vulnerability Alert (IAVA), DCID 6/3, Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) and other tools using industry best practices.
- Must have experience and/or familiarity with the following network protection devices: Firewalls, intrusion detection and prevention systems (IDS/IPS), log analysis, malware analysis, network traffic flow and packet analysis
- Must have experience with SPLUNK, ACAS, HBSS, E-Mass, and other automated tools to support compliance and verification activities
- Must have experience with Navy-Marine Corps Intranet (NMCI), DITRP-DON, and DADMS
- Complete Certification and Certification sustainment related training. Continuing education to maintain certifications
- Must have at least ten years of experience supporting management of development and testing of naval craft and management and support of hardware architecture and Cyber Security/IA support.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced work environment with flexibility to adapt quickly to changing requirements.
- Must be proficient using Microsoft Office applications.
- Bachelor level degree (BA/BS) in Engineering or related field desired
- IAM Level II certified
- DoD 8570.1-M Compliance at IAT Level II or equivalency (e.g., Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)) certification- - desired
Req #: 3602