$100K — $150K *
Job Description Summary
The Software Engineer is an accomplished technical leader, proactive customer-focused advocate, a team player with substantial software engineering experience, preferably with some experience within the healthcare industry. The candidate must have hands-on experience with enterprise level software development, integration and implementation of SOA/Microservice architecture. The ideal candidate will have a good foundation of the Java, JEE platform, Microservice Architecture, REST, Angular, Typescript, Web Content Accessibility/USDS, UX, and SQL/data modelling.
The candidate must demonstrate a willingness to learn new cutting edge technologies and overcome technical challenges in a fast paced environment.
The candidate will provide design, and implementation expertise to a cross-functional software development team.
The Software Engineer will play a key role of migrating three enterprise applications into a consolidated application which leverages DevOps, cloud computing, and Data Lake / big data technologies.
Education and Experience
•At least five (5) to eight (8) years of related experience
• Need someone who is hands on and very good at UI technologies like Angular, React, Node with experience in CSS3 and Bootstrap
• Microservices with Java – Spring Boot, Docker
• AWS knowledge is plus
• Must be able to work seamlessly between UI and the backend services
• Must a fast learner and able to work independently
• Having working knowledge in PaaS platforms like Open Shift, or PCF or AWS ECS is a plus
• Well versed with Unit/Autamation testing process and frameworks like Selenium, Protractor, Jasmine, Karma etc.
• Working knowledge of RDMS databases, and NO SQL databases like Redis, Mongo, Cassandra
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with other developers, analysts and testers to develop project estimates, as well as outline necessary tasks and schedules.
- Work together with other team members in developing software solutions by studying information needs, studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes, investigating problem areas, and following the software development lifecycle.
- Communicate the status of projects to Project Manager and development leads.
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Participate in analysis, design, data modeling, coding, testing, and debugging of software and configuration anomalies.
- Utilize advanced Integration technologies, resolve existing product issues, and troubleshoot production P1 issues.
- Participate in daily Agile Software Development Model (SCRUM) meetings.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- 5 years of related experience required.
Valid through: 11/12/2020