The Boeing Company is seeking a Programmer Analyst to support IT Product Systems in the Electrical Engineering Product Development Team located in St. Louis, MO. In this role you will be joining a team responsible for developing software to be used in the Electrical design of Boeing products.
- Work within and lead project teams on iterative development that delivers high quality products
- Develop software in an agile/continuous integration deployment environment
- Develop application requirements in collaboration with customers, project managers and UX designers
- Work with product and enterprise architecture, as well as other developers, to ensure that products and services are properly integrated
- Develop effective, defect free source code that meets business requirements and team standards
- Lead design and code review sessions
- Conduct technical alternatives and impact analysis
- COTS product management, configuration and integration
The position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a "US Person" as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. "US Person" includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee
- Technical Bachelor's Degree or higher
- Development skills in Java
- Development skills in Oracle
- Development skills in Linux/Unix
- Must have an understanding of Computer Science fundamentals
- Development skills in Microsoft Access
- Development skills in SQL, SQL Server
- Development skills in Perl
- Development skills in C#
- Initiate and Lead SWEBP adoption to improve efficiency
- Ability to work in Agile teams and lead interaction with functional end users
Typical Education / Experience:
- Technical Bachelor's Degree and typically 5 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. PhD, Master+3 years' related work experience, 9 years' related work experience, etc.)
Applicable and appropriate educational/certification credentials from an accredited institution and/or equivalent experience is required.
This position is located in a location that does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
All information provided will be checked and may be verified.