iNovex is seeking a Java Developer with an interest in managing services that are operational in a PaaS environment. This person will need to understand RHEL, Windows, and Solaris. The Java Developer will be responsible for ensuring the high availability of an operational PaaS environment consisting of distributed, massively parallel computing infrastructure.
- Cloud Systems Administrator or Developer Certification (Required)
- 8 yrs of software development/engineering (6yrs w/ a BS, 4 yrs w/a MS)
- 4 yrs experience system engineering/architecture
- 2 yrs experience managing and monitoring large Cloud System (>200 nodes)
- 4 yrs experience working with products like: Hbase, Hadoop, CloudBase/Acumulo, Big Table, Cassandra, Scality
- 4 year of scripting experience (Perl, Python, Ruby) for software automation
- 4 yr Java programming
- Experience debugging & troubleshooting complex software in a cloud environment
- Significant experience provisioning and sustaining network infrastructures.
- Experience wrapping legacy systems or components as Web Services within a SOA framework.
- BS in Comp Science or related technical field will be considered 2 yrs of experience. A Master's degree in a technical field will be considered the equivalent of 4 yrs experience.
**For Qualifying Positions. Restrictions Apply.