We are looking for Mid-Level Risk & Mitigation Security Expert for our client in Raleigh, NC
Job Title: Mid-Level Risk & Mitigation Security Expert
Job Location: Raleigh, NC
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Requiring services of an IT Security Specialist to aid client offices in the identification of gaps through risk management, assist in the development of mitigation strategies, and to establish the target security/infrastructurearchitecture.
Duties include, are not limited to:
- Author corresponding requirements, including definition of dependencies on infrastructure consolidation efforts.
- Define Security/Information Assurance requirements (and dependencies).
- Specify key architectural aspects of the architecture view, and identify other aspects that need definition.
- Research Best Practices for reuse, applying IT Security and industry standards, and defining the transformation approach that transitions the current architecture to the target architecture.
- The ideal candidate will have experienceworking with current and emerging information securitytechnologies and development methodologies.
- Bachelor?s degree in computer science, management information systems, or related field preferred.
- Good analytical and creative problem solving skills, and relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Independently performs a variety of complicated tasks, with a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.