TRC Companies, Inc., a pioneer in groundbreaking scientific and engineering developments since the 1960s, is a national engineering consulting and construction management firm that provides integrated services to the environmental, energy, and infrastructure markets. TRC Companies, Inc. serves a broad range of clients in government and industry, implementing complex projects from initial concept to delivery and operation.
We are seeking a talented and self-driven Mid-Level Recruiter to join our Environmental Sector Recruitment team in our north Austin location.
- Work with Environmental teams to build a talent acquisition and workforce plan that aligns and supports the business growth strategy.
- Manage full life-cycle recruitment including creating search strategies, actively sourcing candidates, pre-screening, interviewing and presenting qualified candidates to hiring managers, negotiating offers and facilitating the hiring and on-boarding processes.
- Provide consultation to hiring managers on all aspects of the hiring process, including hiring strategies, recruitment cycle timing, coaching and guidance on best practices and sourcing trends.
- Employ various methods of sourcing including direct and social media recruiting to further develop, promote and maintain a proactive, cost-effective recruiting strategy.
- Utilize alternative sourcing channels, stay current on industry trends and practice strong recruitment techniques.
- Build relationships and communicate consistently and proactively throughout the recruitment process to ensure all participants in the hiring process are updated and well informed.
- Use proactive methods to network with industry experts and professional industry related associations, to build ongoing passive candidate networks.
- Identify creative value add solutions and processes that allow recruiters to execute the tasks and projects at hand.
- Create a positive candidate experience (for both the selected and non-selected candidates) throughout the entire recruiting process.
- 4 - 7 years of experience sourcing and full-cycle recruiting ideally within the Engineering and Environmental Consulting industry.
- Proven experience identifying and hiring talent within the engineering industry (i.e. Environmental, Civil, Project Management, Construction etc.).
- Experience building strong business relationships with key stakeholders and decision makers.
- Must have strong written/verbal communication, negotiation, and analytical skills, and the ability to make cold calls.
- Ability to work in stressful situations and manage priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have a sense of urgency, be self-driven, have leadership skills, be a team player, strong relationship builder and influencer.
- Ability to suggest and implement improvements and be a positive influence within the organization.
- Experience working with geographically-dispersed, virtual teams, as well as can work independently and in a team environment.