This is an excellent opportunity for you to join NBBJ Seattle in a Project Architect role.
NBBJ Seattle is looking for a mid-level Project Architect to join Studio 31 to work on large, complex Corporate projects involving client contact and leadership responsibilities.
Your New Role:
• Participate in high-energy, collaborative team and project environments
• Lead and/or support design and documentation on projects of various sizes and complexities.
• Produce and/or oversee development and review contract documents
• Oversee coordination of Interior, MEP, and Structural related disciplines (including consultants) during the design phase.
• Improve the overall standards of design quality, both in concepts and documentation.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
• 10+ years of professional experience
• Interiors and exteriors experience a big plus
• Previous project management experience/desire would be preferred
• Strong Revit skills
• Bachelor's Degree Architecture; desired
• On the path to licensure desired
• LEED Accreditation or within 18 months of hire
• Knowledge of all aspects of design including, space planning, programming, and vendor and contractor management
• Previous experience working on complex projects in all phases.
• Strong verbal and graphic communication skills; effective client relationship skills and talent for working with diverse teams of designers.
• Experience with interior documentation and detailing, casework detailing.
• Experience with researching, selecting and specifying materials and finishes
• Ability to manage multiple projects and multiple deadlines.
• Ability to work in a collaborative, open environment.