Engility delivers innovative solutions to critical challenges facing the nation and the world. As a premier provider of integrated services for the U.S. government, we support the Department of Defense, intelligence community, space communities, federal civilian agencies and international customers. Engility is dedicated to making lives better, safer and more secure.
Engility is seeking a Mid-level Program Security Officer to support a critical program for our Intelligence Community customer. This position is vital to the success of the program and our national security and provides a tremendous opportunity for technical leadership as a contractor. The successful candidate will provide day-to-day security guidance to minimize potential security and CI risks. Additional duties will include but are not limited to:
- Advise the program on security requirements in the areas of physical, personnel, technical and information security.
- Support development of CONOPS and othersecurity documents.
- Assist with the creation and documentation of classification and compartmentalization plans/controls
- Assist with security approvals, certifications, and accreditation processes
- Assist with creating appropriate physical and procedural security solutions and will all aspects of program security awareness.
- Must have a current/active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Requires a High School Diploma/GED and 8years of relevant PSO experience OR a Bachelor's degree and 4 years of relevant PSO experience.