Mid-level Program Analyst
Location: Norfolk, VA Employment Type: Full time Posted Date:
ICI Services is looking for a motivated individual who wants to join our team in support of the Surface Maintenance and Engineering Planning Program (SURFMEPP) in Norfolk, VA . We are a mid-sized defense contractor providing Engineering, Logistics, Program Services, and Technical Services to government clients in 20 states and the District of Columbia. We need a Mid-Level Program Analyst ready to join a fast-paced and exciting work environment.
- Must hold an active Department of Defense (DoD) SECRET personnel security clearance.
- Provides program management/administrative support for Navy programs
- Duties may include accounting , schedule and cost reporting, tracking and updating program plans, report and briefing development and processing.
- Contributes to program plans, estimates and schedules.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
Experience and Educational Requirements:
- Requires a minimum of 5 total years of related professional experience in Navy program support or management.
- Demonstrated ability to work within a team is required
- Task lead experience is desired