As a Project Manager you will be offered an exciting opportunity to help our clients provide a safe and reliable source of energy in support of millions of people. Each day you will be part of a team working on projects in oil & gas production that include liquid and natural gas gathering systems, pipeline systems, pump stations, meter stations, and compressor stations. You will get to integrate resourcing, scheduling, budgeting, and quality considerations across the diverse engineering, purchasing, construction, and start-up aspects in a variety of projects. Also engage in capitalizing on our local oil and gas service center and drives growth consistent with the overall Business Group’s growth strategy.
The minimum qualifications for this position are:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Civil, Mechanical or related Engineering from accredited college or university is required or Masters of Science Project Management
• Minimum of 10 years experience in a project engineering/management role.
• Minimum of 5 years experience in oil/gas pipelines.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Suite including Word, Outlook, Project, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Ability to travel (1-2 trips/month).
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
• Pipeline field and constructionexperience is a plus.
• Operating Company experience is a plus.
• P.E. and/or P.M.P. registration is a plus.
• Project Controls background is a plus, with experience in managing the total installed cost for the client
• Experience in cold/arctic regions is a plus
• Experience in any or all of the following: oil & gas pipelines, production/treating facilities, well tie-ins, compression stations, terminals, meter runs, tie ins, or launcher/receivers.
• Willing to relocate for project demands.