ICI Services is looking for a motivated individuals who wants to join our team in support of Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA) in Pascagoula, MS . We are a mid-sized defense contractor providing the full range of Acquisition and Technical Professional Support Services to numerous clients. We are seeking a Mid-Level LHA(R) Design/Production Oversight Analyst.
- Applicant must hold an active Department of Defense (DoD) SECRET personnel security clearance
- Candidate will support the Amphibious Warfare Program Office, PMS 377, LHA(R)
- Analytical and problem solving skills for identifying ship production trends, forecasts and status of ship production progress.
- Detailed understanding of Ingalls' shipbuilding processes (design, production, test and trials) or other US Navy shipyards
- Strong configuration control background
- Technical understanding of Combat, C4I, Machinery Control and other systems onboard US Navy Amphibious ships
- Ability to interface with SUPSHIP Gulf Coast operations and staff
- Gathers data from Government databases, ship construction deliverables and physical progress assessments to develop ship production analyses.
- Analyzes Contract Performance Reports and EVM System data, including Integrated Master Schedules (IMS) to evaluate shipbuilding production performance and make production recommendations.
- Familiar with American Bureau of Shipping and Naval Vessel Rules requirements.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office Suite software.
- Greater than five (5) or more years’ experience providing support to US Navy ship construction project with a desired focus on production analysis, oversight, and progressing.
- Experience in assessing producibility of design for US Navy shipbuilding efforts desired.
- A BachelorDegree in an engineering, math or science discipline is desired, educational requirement can be satisfied by candidate with ten (10) or more years of production waterfront experience at a US Navy shipbuilding yard.
Req #: 3607