Essential Duties & Responsibilities: Must have an active Top Secret Security Clearance.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s Degreepreferred in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or 3-5 years of directly related experience. Must have experience in identifying, planning, and developing SharePoint-based solutions and business process improvements.
1. Gather customer requirements, plan and develop solutions, and demo / train users on product for customer acceptance.
2. Analyze business process with an understanding of technical problems and solutions as they relate to the current and future joint environment and provide recommendations as necessary.
3. Integrate or replace outdated processes with new processes according to best practice and communicate any changes to impacted JS teams.
4. Support Tier II and Tier III of the Service Desk, primarily with SharePoint in a business process environment.
5. Recommend and facilitate quality improvement and collaboration efforts as it relates to IT.
6. Support administration and management of Joint Staff SharePoint2010/2013 presences according to governance and best practice, at the Farm and Site Collection Administrator levels.
7. Experience with configuration, migration, and administration from SharePoint2007 to SharePoint2010
8. Interact with users at various levels and evaluate vendor products.
9. Provide data supported recommendations on Directorate proposed IT requirements, to include utility, integration and support ability of applications within the Enterprise and the Joint Information Environment (JIE).
10. Provide data supported recommendations for policies, procedures,methodologies, and tools to be used for Joint Staff Knowledge Management objectives.
11. Maintain current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
12. Participate in special projects and enterprise-wide initiatives as required.
13. Must have excellent oral, written, and analytical communication skills.
14. Working knowledge desired of Joint Information Environment (JIE).
15. Working knowledge of enterprise solutions.
16. Exceptional customer service skills required.
17. ITIL Certification and experience in ITIL Processes desired.
Preferred Skills & Certifications: Preferred Skills & Certifications: Must have excellent oral, written, and analytical communication skills.
Desired ITIL Certification and experienced in ITIL Processes.