Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
You would be working in a start-up environment with our skilled team of developers and product managers on an exciting competitive gaming web application.
*Equity is commensurate based on experience*
Required Skills & Experience
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Good understanding of bundling frameworks such as Webpack
- Good understanding of NodeJS, NPM, and Express
- Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Proficient understanding of code versioning practices using Git
- Proficient understanding of component-based, state-driven, front-end frameworks such as Vue.js (Angular or React are a plus)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Awareness of AWS product offerings and deployment mechanisms.
- Understanding of software development processes and methods including Agile/Lean values and principles.
- Understanding of and experience with different data storage mechanisms
What You Will Be Doing
- Develop new user-facing features for web applications
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Optimize code repositories for continuous integration/deployment to Google Cloud platform
- Collaborative environment
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401k (5% match)
- Lucrative remote options
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.