The Global Corporate - Life Sciences Transactions group is looking to hire a Mid-Level Associate with 3-5 years of corporate and securities experience at a large law firm to join our Princeton office. Successful candidates will have advised public and private biotechnology, pharmaceutical, medical device and other life science companies in connection with a wide range of M&A activities, joint ventures, collaborations, compliance, operational, corporate governance and securities matters. Ideal candidates will have:
- Experience with M&A transactions;
- Experience in structuring strategic alliances, joint ventures, collaborations (including, co-promotion and co-commercialization) and licensing arrangements;
- Experience in drafting and negotiating industry specific operational agreements, such as manufacture and supply agreements, distribution agreements, technology transfer agreements, and clinical trial agreements;
- Experience with private placements, public offerings, and compliance under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934; and
- Experience with life science companies.