Front-End Developer (WEB)
On behalf of our client, Procom is seeking several Mid-level Front-End Developers (WEB) to join an important project with one of the world's most important IT company based in Cupertino/Sunnyvale on a 12monthcontract basis (+ potential extensions/conversions).
We are looking for both Senior and Mid-level resources for our client.
Note from client : Experience with ESX would be a nice advantage. Experience with Framework is nice to have. Previous experience working with other Digital agency or other large IT company in California would be a massive advantage.
Interview: Candidates can definitely expect a typical whiteboard technical test.
Front-End Developer (WEB) - Job Details
- Rapid prototyping with code, using modern front-end frameworks & a digital pattern library.
- Deliver solutions balancing technical & business requirements. Experience has taught you what works. Your long history in the game helps you choose the best mix of proven & cutting-edge technology.
- Interacting with project teams to understand business & user requirements.
- Maintaining high coding standards & practices & exercise quality control on all aspects of web development.
- Problem-solving in all areas of web development.
Front-End Developer (WEB) - Mandatory Skills
- Experience developing with modern front-end tools & frameworks.
- Package manager & automation tool experience (npm, gulp, grunt).
- Demonstrated understanding of Responsive Web Design principles.
- Proficiency with Semantic HTML Markup.
- Accessibility knowledge (WCAG 2.0 Level AA) preferred.
- Experience diagnosing & solving cross-browser/cross-platform issues.
- Experienceworking with cross-functional & cross-office teams.
Front-End Developer (WEB) - Assignment Location
Cupertino/ Sunnyvale (California, US)
Front-End Developer (WEB) - Assignment Length
12monthscontract (Possible extensions/Conversions)