Engility delivers innovative solutions to critical challenges facing the nation and the world. As a premier provider of integrated services for the U.S. government, we support the Department of Defense, intelligence community, space communities, federal civilian agencies and international customers. Engility is dedicated to making lives better, safer and more secure.
Join Engility and help address the nation’s most pressing and complex challenges. Engility works with our customers on missions that strengthen security and safety and protect the basic values of our society. We are seeking a Financial/ Budget Analyst with an active TS/SCI security clearance to join our team in the Springfield, VA office to support one of our flagship programs within the Intelligence Community.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support internal NGA budget execution and program build activities, analysis, events, and documentation packages as designated by government leads. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Gathering, maintaining, reviewing, and analyzing of program and budget data and requirements throughout PPBE.
- Support development and publication of the IPBS/CBJB, IPBR/CJB, and President’s Budget exhibits.
- Support the development and preparation of Congressional testimony, briefing materials, and responses to questions for the record, requests for information, and various inquiries from ODNI, OSD and OMB.
- Support Tri-Annual review including receiving reports, expenditures, obligations, and funds certification.
- Provide support to Program Managers in the development and implementation of fiscal execution spend plans in accordance with FMR, ODNI, and Office guidance.
- Must have a current/active TS/SCI security clearance and be willing to take and pass a CI polygraph
- Minimum 8years’ total work experience, with 6 years’ of experience specialized must be in a Financial Management, program analysis, or budget analysis support.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in a business related field or equivalent.
- Demonstrated experience in Finance and Program Budgeting.
- Understanding of fund execution policies for principal DOD appropriations.
- Government agency or military staff experience.
- Excellent oral and written skills