- Leads efforts to review, create, improve, and document processes and procedures related to facilities operations – specifically financial systems.
- Performs problem resolution in support of business operations by investigating, developing and preparing alternatives, impact statements and recommendations.
- Takes into consideration objectives and strategies that meet business and infrastructure requirements.
- Conducts studies and makes recommendations to support business operations.
- Provides input into budget development and forecasting.
- Monitors existing complex contract(s) to determine compliance.
- Develops contract specifications for supplier goods and services and relevant documents. Interacts with suppliers and buyers.
- Creates and deploys schedules based on system, customer, and regulatory requirements.
- Communicates with internal and external suppliers and customers to coordinate scheduled activities.
- Defines, designs, and plans the project. May coordinate and lead the project team.
- Receives internal and external customer requests for services or goods related to buildings, equipment, and systems.
- Ensures that configuration control is maintained for data, processes, equipment, and documents.
- Supports research efforts or independently conducts studies using varied media (such as financial data, internet, reports, benchmarking studies, new technology, etc.) for determining feasibility, viability or capability in support of a program, project or customer request. Prepares and presents reports explaining options, impact and recommendations.
The Mid-Level Facilities Analyst will:
- MEO Project Management - strong understanding of the MEO process, develops project stakeholders, manages projects to encompass cost, schedule and quality
- Develop standard work for material handling – works with Business Partners in production and cranes to determine best practices and methods
- Forklift operating zones – Develops standard work while taking into consideration EHS directive, production schedule, and supply chain challenges
- Scheduling – works scheduling/staffing challenges with management
- Directives focal for MEO
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
- This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office suite applications
- Experience working well with others; cross-functionally, via phone support, in escalation and/or reporting up, and within teams
- Experience writing and/or updating standard work instructions, procedures and processes
- Scheduling experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Experience with Maximo or other Computerized Maintenance Software Systems
- Experience with Microsoft Access
Bachelor's and typically 6 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 4 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Job ID 1900083145