JOB DESCRIPTION: SAVA is seeking a candidate to provide all-source counterintelligence analysis to the full range of investigative activities. These activities include the assessment and analysis of data for evidence or indicators of espionage activity; preparation of reports, timelines, link analysis, or other innovative methods to convey findings in a meaningful way.
- Must possess a Top Secret Clearance with SCI eligibility and the ability to pass a CI polygraph
- Must be a graduate from an accredited CI Special Agent credentialing school
- Must have a minimum of five (5) years of experience conducting CI collection, CI functional services, CI investigations, or CI operations
- Must possess a comprehensive understanding of National and Defense guidance, community, and practices pertaining to CI
- Must have experience in planning, and conducting the following tasks:
- Assessing reported information, select, and recommend CI investigative techniques and procedures
- Assessing CI/ Counter-espionage (CE) information and other intelligence reporting to accurately identify elements of espionage and tradecraft/collection methodology of FIE
- Preserving investigative viability of sources of information during the investigative lead generation
- Identifying and analyzing relevant data from the client and Intelligence Community (IC) repositories and prepare products using analytical tradecraft consistent with Intelligence Community Directives and DIA standards. The products include, but are not limited to link analysis diagrams, timelines, and investigative reports
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
We are Equal Opportunity Employers. Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.