$80K - $100K(Ladders Estimates)
Chicago, IL 60601
Industry: Education, Government & Non-Profit•
5 - 7 years
Posted 62 days ago
Baumann Consulting Inc. | Washington, D.C. & Chicago, IL
Founded in 2006, Baumann is a transatlantic organization with offices in Washington D.C., Chicago and Frankfurt, Germany. Our team works on innovative and high-performance projects for local and global clients. We use cutting edge technology to deliver world-class services.
Baumann Consulting Inc. is looking for Mid-Level Commissioning & Energy Engineers for our Washington, D.C. and Chicago offices.
Job Description and Key Responsibilities
• Lead and execute commissioning projects, condition assessments, and energy audits for new and existing buildings from start to finish.
• Support the development of innovative energy concepts for new and existing buildings.
• Provide project management and coordination on small and medium size projects to meet client expectations for technical excellence, budget and schedule.
• Maintain effective communication with clients, contractors and other project team members.
• Produce summary reports and presentations and deliver them to clients, multidisciplinary project teams and other audiences.
• Support business development activities: networking at industry events, develop and maintain client relationships, preparation of proposals.
Requirements & Qualifications
• Bachelor's degree or Master of Science (M.S.) in Mechanical Engineering or Architectural Engineering
• 5+ years of relevant experience
• Solid knowledge of mechanical systems and controls required
• Licensed Professional Engineer (P.E.) highly preferred
• One or more of these professional certifications: CEM, CCP, BCxP, BEAP highly preferred
Valid Through: 2019-9-16