$80K — $100K *
Our Agile Development Team (ADT) within the Mission Planning Element of the Advanced Extremely High Frequency (AEHF) program is looking for an innovative and dynamic Software Engineer! As part of the team, you will use your software engineering skills to support the mission planning element of an advanced satellite communication ground system that's critical to our customers and our Lockheed Martin SPACE business.
You will be applying your skills to provide software engineering solutions to one of our Agile Development Teams. If you like solving difficult problems, this position is for you as you will be implementing solutions and developing new features for our operational system. In addition, you will be part of a team that will be implementing the next generation of our AEHF Ground System. Strong experiences in C++, Java, C#, OO, Services, MicroServices, Software Factory, DevSecOps, Cloud and Service Oriented Architectures will align well with our work. Understanding complex algorithms and having the ability to translate into a software design solution and implementation is required.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
• Strong Software Engineering experiences using C++/OO
• Strong C#/.NET, WPF
• Experience in developing software using the Agile methodology
• Strong communication skills enabling teamwork and collaboration across the Agile Development Teams
• Results driven, Strong problem solving skills and algorithm development experience applied to software engineering solutions
• Military Communications Satellite background preferred
• Strong experiences in C++, Java, C#, OO, Services, MicroServices, Software Factory, DevSecOps, Cloud and Service Oriented Architectures
• Working knowledge of Git, GitHub, Clear Case / Clear Quest
• Excellent understanding of Agile Methodologies and the Scaled Agile Framework. Working experience with Agile, automated test, continuous integration and regression testing
• Previous experience delivering highly reliable Communications / Ground subsystems
Valid through: 12/1/2020
$80K — $110K