Adaptive Insights, a Workday Company, is looking for an experienced hunter to focus on prospective key accounts. We are looking for a professional who is actively prospecting and selling to new accounts in their respective territories. Our sales team consists of high performers who understand the Performance Management, Financial Application, and Business Intelligence markets. You should be able to demonstrate success at remotely managing sales with many leads and customer facing activities. You will be comfortable with the start-up environment where personal performance is critical and will have the flexibility and determination to participate in any activity to ensure success.
You will have sole responsibility for enterprise sales in an assigned territory. You should be committed to providing our prospects and customers with exceptional service while creatively and relentlessly driving new business. We are looking for someone that can bring their enthusiasm, expertise and innovation to our company.
- Conduct and manage sales cycle process including detailed discovery, WebEx/live demonstrations, proof of concepts and close.
- Target accounts with >$100M to unlimited revenue for assigned territory
- Commitment to continually building a pipeline of enterprise sales opportunities via prospecting alongside your sales development partner(s).
- Ensure successful implementations by coordinating with professional services.
- Tracking activity and sales progress daily in Salesforce.com.
- Be accountable for your forecast and actual performance.
- 8+ years proven track record in relevant software sales.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Equally comfortable in live and remote customer meetings.
- Experience selling to CFO’s, senior finance, accounting and IT professionals.
- Financial application sales experiencepreferred.
- Comfort with business planning, budgeting, financial consolidations and analytics and articulating the associated value proposition is essential.
- Collaboration and proactive participation with our marketing, sales development, pre-sales and services teams
- Bachelor's degree.