$100K — $150K *
Mid level .Net Developer
The Programmer will receive a generous total compensation package. Bonuses are awarded in recognition of individual and firm performance. Eligible employees can participate in the comprehensive benefit program including healthcare, life and disability insurance, flexible spending accounts, a 401k plan, and more! In addition, employees receive 10 paid holidays per year, and a PTO program that accrues 23 days during the first year of employment and grows with tenure.
As a Programmer with us, you will design, develop, and maintain applications and systems software with a primary focus on web-based solutions. The Programmer should be capable of and enthusiastic about solving new and interesting technology challenges. He or she may perform tasks such as providing time estimates, planning work, reporting progress, and integrating feedback. The Programmer will work with team members and analysts to write professional-quality, enterprise software to meet our business needs, while accomplishing these and other critical functions:
Collaborating with team members to develop customized, high-quality enterprise web applications and back-end systems
Troubleshooting, maintaining, and enhancing existing web and service applications
Coordinating with project analysts, team members, and stakeholders to determine application requirements and deadlines
Designing prototypes and proof-of-concept demos
Providing daily status and work estimates via work item tracking and verbal reports
Preparing appropriate system and user documentation as required
Performing other related projects and assignments as required
Promoting effective work practices and working as a team member
A Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering or related field is preferred. Three (3) years of relevant programming experience are desired. Two (2) years C#, ASP.NET, and SQL specific programming experience are also desired. Any Sitecore programming or Xamarin (iOS/Android) programming experience is a plus. Experience with document databases like Longo, Cassandra or Raven is a plus.
Senior .Net Developer
As a Sr Programmer, you will be responsible for leading/assisting with the design and development of the production applications including programming, coding, and debugging applications. You will lead such functions as time estimates, task planning, and project follow-up and status reporting. You will work with the user community and/or review existing specs and assist with providing appropriate Information Technology solutions to business needs, while accomplishing these and other critical functions:
· Working with and making recommendations to the Development Supervisors and Managers regarding the maintenance and enhancement of existing production applications.
· Working independently to develop and implement comprehensive computing solutions that solve user business requirements; developing solutions in a professional manner and in accordance with established deliverable schedules and firm procedures.
· Developing and implementing new applications for the company and maintaining the existing production applications. Utilizing firm system software to generate and customize applications and recommending solutions for the firm.
· Participating in consultations with development staff, project analysts and end-users regarding system requirements and functionality; designing recommended solutions.
· Coding, testing, and debugging application systems per developed specifications; developing prototypes of various stages of development.
· Leading small, medium and large size projects from design through deployment.
· Maintaining applications after implementation, including user support and software upgrades.
· Working with the project analysts and user community to assist with gathering requirements, analyzing business problems, acceptance testing, etc.
· Performing and/or assisting peer code-reviews for other developers.
· Assisting with the training and knowledge transfer to other developers.
· Preparing appropriate system and user documentation, as required.
As a Sr. Programmer, you will be expected to apply your organizational and communication skills while displaying a positive, high-energy attitude. You must display strong analytical skills, including effectively defining problems and identifying solutions, and systems design skills, both conceptual and detail. The ability to understand technical problems as presented by non-technical users and communicate technical solutions in a non-technical manner is also essential to the role.
· C# and ASP.NET (advanced) with the ability to design, develop and debug applications
· .NET 3.5, .NET 4.0 and .NET 4.5 (advanced)
· Demonstrated ability to develop user-friendly user interfaces and web applications using clean HTML and CSS design principles
· MS-SQL (advanced) including the development and maintenance of schemas, stored procedures and functions
· Comprehensive understanding and practical professional development experience with common development patterns such as MVC, SOA and Multi-Threading
· Comprehensive understanding of serialization methodologies such as JSON and XML
· Deep technical understanding of platforms such as IIS, WCF and .NET
· Experience with the following is a plus:
· Entity Framework
· Mobile development (iOS and Android) with the Xamarin tool chain
Required Education and Experience:
· A Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering or related field
· Six (6) years relevant programming experience
· Three (3) years C#, ASP.NET, and SQL specific programming experience
· Three (3) years of advanced HTML/CSS UI development
· Two (2) years Xamarin (iOS/Android) programming
Valid through: 4/22/2021
$80K — $100K
10 days ago