Responsible for supporting product development and production programs by developing, modifying and documenting test setups used to evaluate microwave devices and microwave systems. Ensures that product test data and approach for collecting data meet company and/or customer requirements in terms of costs and results.
- Provide critical direction regarding approach for testing and troubleshooting of microwave devices and systems; consistent with achieving specific program/project requirements, including cost and schedule.
- Effectively assemble, deploy and documentation of test setups based off of customer requirements, resulting in an efficient test cycle and where applicable to the requirements of the NISPOM.
- Ensure that test setups are capable to support anticipated volume of manufacture.
- Assist in the preparation of proposals including definition of test approach, costing, writing sections and making presentations to management and customers.
- Software development to automate RF and Environmental test setups used to test microwave devices and microwave systems
- Documentation and maintaining configuration control of in house developed test software, test systems and test procedures.
Requires a BS degree (MSEE preferred) and/or a minimum of five to seven years of related experience. Candidates should possess a working knowledge of antennas, phased arrays, beamformers, transmission line theory, and passive RFcircuit design. A familiarity with the characteristics of various antenna types such as uniform or tapered slot, cavity backed aperture, broadband, wire, and microstrip is desirable. Experience with C, C #, Visual Basic, MatLab, Java Script and MongoDB is considered essential.