5 - 7 years experience • Insurance
Our client, a premier Federal Healthcare organization in Washington DC, has two openings for MicroStrategy BI Developers with hands-on, MicroStrategy Platform, Business Intelligence/ Data warehousing technology, big data environments (Hadoop, Spark, Cassandra, etc.) and advanced SQL skills.
The MicroStrategy BI Developers will be responsible to design and build complex internal reporting suites using MicroStrategy platform tools.
This individual will work as part of our client's Informatics team to build complex reporting suites to support product analysis across the technology organization.
What you will need to know:
- 5+ years of hands-on MicroStrategy Platform experience
- Development tasks include; Advanced Analytics Reports, Visual Insight Dashboards and Report Services Document creation
- Fluent in SQL and able to read and write complex queries, views and stored procedures
- Experience with big data environments (Hadoop, Spark, Cassandra, etc.)
- Strong technical and non-technical problem solving skills
- Healthcareexperience is a plus
- MicroStrategy Certified Developer is a plus