8 - 10 years experience • IT Consulting/Services
Seeking an enthusiastic MicroStrategy Developer who wants to working in a challenging and innovative envrionment ! Must be able to come in for an in person interview, no exceptions. MUST BE HIREABLE.
· Collaborate with Informatics stakeholders to develop functional requirements.
· Design and build complex internal reporting suites using MicroStrategy platform tools.
· Lead testing and deployment of the solution to ensure it meets business requirements.
· Take ownership of cross team issues and delivery issues including pro-actively communicating across teams to coordinate activities.
In order to be successful in this role, we expect that qualified candidates will bring the following skills, experience, and attributes to the job:
· Experience with MicroStrategy Platform experience, including: Advanced Analytics Reports, Visual Insight Dashboards and Report Services Document creation
· Strong SQL and able to read and write complex queries, views and stored procedures
· Experience in core Business Intelligence/ Data warehousing technology: RDBMS, Web, Client/ Server, OLAP, etc
· Experience with big data environments (Hadoop, Spark, Cassandra, etc.)
· Experienceworking with capturing reporting on Current and Historical Data
· Experienceworking with Transformations, Complex reports, Report Services Documents (Dashboards), Rolling Metrics, Nested Metrics, Relationship Filters, VLDB Properties (multi-pass sql, hints, etc)
· Strong technical and non-technical problem solving skills
· Experience using MicroStrategy Administration tools
· HealthcareExperience a Plus
MicroStrategy Certified Developer