We are looking for Microstrategy Developer for our client in Horsham, PA
Job Title: Microstrategy Developer
Job Location: Horsham, PA
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Consolidate current legacy reports to Microstrategy Reports
- Gather user requirements, develop technical and functional requirements, produce reporting solutions, document the design & development process, metadata and business rules.
- Create Microstrategy schema objects (attributes, facts, hierarchies, transformations, etc) within each project per business requirements.
- Create required public objects: metrics, filters, prompts, custom groups, consolidations, intelligent cubes, drill-maps, and templates within each project per business requirements.
- Create Dashboards, Scorecards, Documents, Reports and VI including multi-panel Dashboards that involved extensive usage of all Dashboard functionality, such as drill-downs, and also tuning them for enhanced performance.
- Model, implement and maintain databases and data marts to support Microstrategy reporting.
- Integration of Microstrategy with existing databases and data marts.
- Integration of Microstrategy outputs with C#.Net and ASP.Net applications.
- Microstrategy SDK experience is a plus
- Microstrategy architect knowledge, Report/Dashboard design and development Microstrategy certification is a plus
- Good analytical skills to break down requirements, solve complex problems
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge in SQL Server Development tools (T-SQL, SSIS).
- Ability to write SQL Scripts (functions, stored procedures) to automate routine data research tasks.
- Very good verbal and written skills
- Desire to lead and take ownership of the projects
- Bachelor’s degree or higher