As MicroStrategy Developer, you will function independently or as a member of a project team under the general direction of senior staff members.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Performs all activities associated with program development, from application design through implementation, as well as, administrative tasks (i.e. updating time logs, project tracking tools and status). You will design, implement and maintain MicroStrategy project data warehouses and reporting infrastructure. This position is responsible for development and production support that includes Business Intelligence design, object development, project reporting, and documentation. You will interact with the business and team leads as needed for new requirements gathering. This position will assist in the training of end users or technical support staff to use applications.
- Bachelor's Degree or 6+ years of equivalent work experience.
- Proven experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Implementation (all phase of software development life cycle – SDLC).
- 5+ years of experience with MicroStrategy tool suite: Architect, Developer, Enterprise Manager, Cube Advisor, Integrity Manager, Object Manager, Distribution Services, Transaction Services, Narrowcast, Visual Insight / Desktop, Mobile, Data Discovery.
- Experience in MicroStrategy Schema object development, Multi-Sourcing, Intelligent Cubes and other Application Objects
- Experience designing, developing and implementing MicroStrategy v10+ dashboard solutions.
- Hands-on work integrating MicroStrategy with third-party systems such as portals, CRM systems, and content management systems.
- Experience installing, upgrading, administering, maintaining and troubleshooting MicroStrategy V10+ product suite software components to tune and optimize performance.
- Experience with data analysis, metadata modelling and evaluation of new Business Intelligence technologies, features and products to synthesize innovative production solutions.
- Experience with ETL tools such as DataStage, Informatica, etc.
- Experience in design, development and support of ETL jobs.
- Ability to support Production & QA promotion activities for all ETL deliverables.