Role:: MicroStrategy Developer.
Location:: Newark, DE/ Charlotte, NC.
10 + years. Develops, enhances, tests, supports, maintains and debugs software applications that support business units or support functions.
A senior member of the technical team responsible for assisting senior business leaders and management. May provide strategic technical direction and system architecture for individual initiatives.
Utilizes in-depth knowledge of technological alternatives and business system requirements to recommend innovations that enhance and/or provide a competitive advantage to the organization. Leads or has responsibility for estimation of effort for software application for one or more programmers. Coordinates collaboration with external programming teams to deliver software on time and within budget. Provides feedback and technical guidance to project managers on issues of critical importance to achieving business objectives. Is clearly recognized as a content expert by peers
• 5years’ experience in BI Development using MicroStrategy
• Developing Pixel Perfect Documents and Dashboard
• Strong in report design and attention to formatting details
• Full domain knowledge of MicroStrategy software (certification preferred)
• Full life cycle MicroStrategy Dashboard implementation is required
• End to end knowledge of business intelligence and data warehousing architectures
• Experience designing and implementing dimensional star and snowflake models, data marts, and/or data warehouses a big plus.
• Strong SQL skills with the ability to optimize, analyze, and improved database SQL performance on any of the following platforms: SQL Server and Hadoop
• Understand and navigate complex multi-dimensional business source systems and participate in warehouse design
• Knowledge of smart data presentation (scorecards, dashboards, and other advanced analytics)
• Experience working through user testing
• strong communications skills (verbal and written) and know how to partner with cross-department information
• Experience with working with Bank of America or in the Banking industry is a big plus