IBM Chief Information Office (CIO) is seeking a Microsoft Windows Integration Specialist for the PC@IBM program. Successful candidate should be self-motivated, a life-long learner and be well versed in the following technologies. This job position will be based at the North Castle site in Armonk, NY.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as interpersonal skills to interact with customers, team members and executive management
• Develop working relationships with business and technical members of the team
• Strong work ethic with a strong eagerness to learn.
• Contribute to the future of Windows deployments in the enterprise through the creation of processes and technology that simplify and create a world class experience for users of Windows 10 devices.
• Experience with Windows desktop administration, maintenance, and troubleshooting
• Basic experience and understanding of Windows networking technologies
• Excellent troubleshooting / problem solving skills
• Microsoft Word, Excel and Visio experience
• Versed in Agile Methodologies
• Customer facing skill set
• A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
• Microsoft MCP, MCSA or MCSE certification
• 3 + years IT Experience
• Windows 10 deployment and management
• Knowledge of Microsoft Azure Active Directory
• Microsoft Exchange, Office 365
• Desktop deployment technologies including MDT or SCCM
• Experience with Windows InTune
• Virtualization experience including VMware and Hyper-V
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience