Role: Microsoft technologies/C#.net/ Developer Lead
Work Location: Minneapolis, MN
· Responsible for programming and software development using various programming languages and related tools and frameworks, reviewing code written by otherprogrammers, requirement gathering, bug fixing, testing, documenting and implementing software systems.
· Experienced programmers are also responsible for interpreting architecture and design, code reviews, mentoring, guiding and monitoring programmers, ensuring adherence to programming and documentation policies, software development, testing and release.
Required Skills and Experience:
Write software programs using specific programming languages/platforms such as Java or MS .NET, and related tools, platform and environment. Write, update, and maintain computer programs or software packages to handle specific jobs, such as tracking inventory, storing or retrieving data, or controlling other equipment. Consult with managerial, engineering, and technical personnel to clarify program intent, identify problems, and suggest changes. Perform or direct revision, repair, or expansion of existing programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements. Write, analyse, review, and rewrite programs, using workflow chart and diagram, and applying knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, and symbolic logic. Write or contribute to instructions or manuals to guide end users. Correct errors by making appropriate changes and then rechecking the program to ensure that the desired results are produced. Conduct trial runs of programs and software applications to be sure they will produce the desired information and that the instructions are correct. Compile and write documentation of program development and subsequent revisions, inserting comments in the coded instructions so others can understand the program. Investigate whether networks, workstations, the central processing unit of the system, and/or peripheral equipment are responding to a program's instructions. Prepare detailed workflow charts and diagrams that describe input, output, and logical operation, and convert them into a series of instructions coded in a computer language. Perform systems analysis and programming tasks to maintain and control the use of computer systems software as a systems programmer. Consult with and assist computer operators or system analysts to define and resolve problems in running computer programs. Perform unit testing Assist in system and user testing Fix errors and bugs that are identified in the course of testing.
· 3-9years’ experience; Bachelor’s degree
· Should be proficient in Software Engineering Techniques, Software EngineeringArchitecture, Software Engineering Lifecycle and Data Management.
· Should have progressing skills on Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Software Engineering Leadership, Architecture Knowledge and Technical Solution Design.
· Software Engineer having 7-8years of experience in Microsoft technologies, C#.net
· Strong experience in developing Micro-Services over cloud platform ( AWS / AZURE) is must
· Good understating of containerization and extensively deployed services Docker / kubernetes
· Hands on experience in working withApache Kafka and Micro-Services communication
Experience in WCF.
· Experience in Logging ,Auditing , Exception handling, Data lineage tracking
· Good communication skills
· Able to manage a team of 5-10 developers in multiple locations
· Good to have medical device experience and its related practices