The CBTS Cloud Practice is a dynamic, fast-paced environment with a diverse group of professionals focused on designing and hands-on delivery of public and private compute based solutions for our Cloud Services customers. We have a new position and are seeking an energetic Cloud Architect/Engineer with an obsessive focus on customer satisfaction, applying technology to solve today's IT problems, and building industry leading cloud solutions.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the development of our go to market products, maturity, and evolution of our cloud strategy, including productizing public and private cloud solutions. They will collaborate with our cross-functional teams of technologists, Practice Principals, Account Executives, and Enterprise Architects to assess customer environments, define requirements, and build out modern cloud-based solutions.
- Solution design, architecture, and implementation, supporting customer assessments and pre-sales engagements
- Designing and building private and public compute based solutions, supporting a Cloud Services model
- Coding and developing continuous automation/delivery processes and tools
- Training, attaining professional certifications, educating staff, personal growth and education
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in public or private cloud, including systems and network management, primarily in Microsoft Azure and AWS
- Thorough understanding of emerging hybrid cloud environments (public & private)
- Demonstrated ability to perform consulting, architecture, implementation, support, and migration to cloud platforms (e.g. Microsoft Azure, AWS, Red Hat Cloud Suite, Google Cloud Platform, OpenStack, VMware, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience providing outstanding customer service, exceptional technical resolution, and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability in developing Infrastructure as Code utilizing Terraform, Ansible, PowerShell DSC, Chef, Puppet, SaltStack, etc.
- Experience with containerization platforms such as Kubernetes, Docker, OpenShift, etc.
- Experience creating and utilizing continuous integration and continuous deployment pipelines
- Experience working in an Agile or DevOps environment
- Linux/Unix/Windows system administration and scripting expertise
- Demonstrated ability to conceive and deliver a broad range of technology needs from start-up through ongoing support
- Knowledge of ITIL processes and experience evolving to Agile development lifecycles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and collaborative skills
- Flexible, able to change direction quickly, demonstrated attention to detail and quality
- Proven self-starter with a strong sense of accountability, high degree of initiative, dependability, and ability to work with little supervision
- Bachelor's Degree Required