Industry: IT Consulting/Services•
Not Specified years
Posted 411 days agoby Casey Carefoot
High performing team members. Challenging projects. A stable and profitable company. And a great place to work! This is what you can expect if you join the Catapult Systems team. Founded in 1993 and headquartered in Austin, Texas, Catapult is one of the top Microsoft National Solutions Providers (NSPs) in the U.S. and was recently named Microsoft’s 2016 U.S. Partner of the Year. We were also recently named one of the 20 Most Promising Azure Solutions Providers by CIOReview.
It is a very exciting time of growth for Catapult Systems, and we are currently hiring Microsoft System Center Specialists to provide technical leadership for our expanding team.
What do we attribute our award-winning success to? The people we hire, of course! We provide you the tools and leadership that you need to be successful, and then let you do what you do best. We enable you to make the decisions that you feel are in the best interest of our clients, and we trust your judgment. This type of ownership and independence, and an ongoing commitment to solving real business problems through the innovative use of Microsoft technologies, has resulted in Catapult being voted one of the best places to work year after year!
What will my role be?
As a Catapult consultant, you will be part of Catapult’s growing System Center solutions team and will be working with some great minds to architect and lead new implementations and migrations for various Catapult clients. In this role, you will work with our clients to design the architecture, map the build-out and deploy System Center solutions. You will also be instrumental in supporting the Catapult sales team with new account pursuits and System Center positioning.
Some of your activities will include:
· Working with technical managers and staff to understand client infrastructure
· Setup and configuration of System Center (Configuration Manager / Operations Manager/ Service Manager, Intune, etc.)
· Setup and configuration of Windows10
· First and foremost, you should enjoy what you do and have a passion for sharing knowledge!
· Ability to engage in customer settings and discern client business needs
· Desire to work in a team environment and ability to work across organization functional boundaries
· Ability to supportsales pursuits and work closely with the Catapult sales team
· Ability to make decisions and manage time effectively to a delivery plan/schedule
· Ability to take ownership of delivery and salessupport assignments and work independently (or in a team) to accomplish joint goals
· Experience implementing or migrating to Windows10
· Familiar with MDT and WICD
· Experienceworking with current branch versions of Microsoft System Center (SCCM, SCOM, Service Manager, Intune, etc.)
· Desire and aptitude to learn emerging technologies
· The ability to travelpart time.
What else would make me stand out?
· A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
· Experience in technical consulting
· Experienceworking with EMS
· Hyper-V or VMWare virtualization experience
So what are you waiting for?? If you are passionate about being a leader and want to work with smart people that are committed to accomplishing great things, then apply today!
Catapult offers an outstanding benefits package including 401(k) match, paid time off, flex spending accounts, identity theft protection, and medical, dental, and life insurance – just to name a few.