Services, you will be responsible for serving as the hands-on subject matter expert for the design, implementation and support of Microsoft Business Applications in a hybrid environment. Essentially, you will support the Mspark Cloud, along with a few additional responsibilities such as:
- proactively work in a lead role to design, implement and support secure solutions utilizing the Microsoft Office 365 Business Application suite of products such as Exchange Online, Teams, SharePoint and OneDrive.
- primary support for Active Directory Federated Services and leveraging Microsoft Azure Cloud based platform implementing new products and services with the organization.
- implement and maintain security best practices for Office 365 (Multi-factor Authentication, DKIM, Advanced Threat Protection, Mobile Device Management).
- Work closely with other IT support areas providing assistance with issue troubleshooting and resolution.
Experience and Skills:
The successful candidate will possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Information Systems, Information Technology or Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- 10+ years’ experience as a network engineer implementing and supporting IP networks.
- Proven experience implementing and supporting Microsoft Exchange.
- Solid experience managing the Microsoft Azure Cloud Architecture and Active Directory/AD Federated Services.
- Experience implementing security best practices for Office 365.
- Experience implementing security through Mobile Device Management and Intune.
- Expert knowledge for supporting One Drive, SharePoint and Teams.