Solution and Advisory Services (SAS) at New Signature is integral to the success and growth of our business. Our recognized ability to creatively plan, build and operate complex technology solutions and environments for our clients is key to our success in the market. We work with every client to customize our approach to delivering an excellent, well-managed solution that meet the needs of the business and efficiencies that will help clients operate the environment we build for them with our global managed services capabilities.
The focus areas for a Solution Strategist include, program level strategy and cross practice solutioning of Microsoft Modern Workplace, Intelligent Cloud (Azure), Applied Innovation (Dynamics and Analytics) as well as helping our clients achieve operational efficiencies with New Signatures Managed Services. You will participate in all regional strategic, growth and core account planning activities, facilitate sales enablement and presales support for the Business Development team and architects in coordination with leadership and subject matter experts in our Microsoft focused practices.
What will you be doing day-to-day?
Business Development and Presales
- Engage with the Regional Sales team to build strategic account plans for all clients and prospects in the region
- Engage with customers to develop strategic roadmaps that meet business requirements and set them on a path for a successful transformation journey and adoption of a digital operating model for operational readiness
- Be a primary deal architect for sales pursuits in progress, to coordinate people requirements to win opportunities and engage directly with clients as required to win business
- Lead new opportunity solutioning efforts with client business decision makers and the New Signature Account Team
- Develop strategic vision of our clients’ goals for the cloud; reducing cost, improving availability or platforms or infrastructure, or innovation through technologies like AI and Machine Learning.
- Share market trends and work with Regional leadership and Center of Excellence to refine offerings and establish clear market differentiation for New Signature’s solutions
- Develop key relationships with local Microsoft thought leaders for assigned opportunities
- Develop strong understanding of competitive landscape for New Signature’s line of business
- Develop the knowledge and ability to sell the full range of New Signature’s service portfolio
- Deliver on annual growth objectives for the region including sales, revenue (recurring & non-recurring), and margins
- Work with regional leadership team members to support client project requirements across all service
- Work with New Signature Center of Excellence Leaders to develop cross practice thought leadership and engagement to deliver on Plan, Build and Operate vision for all clients
- Participate in account and territory planning activities and go to market strategy development
- Partner with New Signature delivery teams to ensure deliverability of solutions proposed and sold to clients
- Ensure client satisfaction by serving in a mobilization and oversight role, conducting quality assurance checkpoints as needed
What experience do you need to be successful in this role?
- 10+ Years of relevant work experience
- Knowledge of the consulting organization, team structure, operations, delivery models, project implementation and talent pool
- Strong Knowledge of Microsoft technologies with experience in consultative solutioning and selling; Azure PaaS / IaaS, Azure DevOps, Dynamics 365, Microsoft 365.
- Experience with or Strong knowledge of Support Desk Services (MSP), Operational Service Desk, ITIL Aligned, and Service Now preferred. Experience working on a support desk or management of support desk highly preferred.
- Strong Knowledge of operations disciplines including change leadership, adoption, process improvement, customer relationship management, and the digital operating model
- Strong capability to organize and develop business cases, develop RIO or TCO analysis to quantify and clearly articulate impact on business and value of New Signature services to client stakeholders and executives.
What personality traits and other capabilities are important for this role?
- Entrepreneurial approach to business, team and client interactions
- Proven experience building and delivering solutions
- Outstanding demonstrated verbal and written communication
- Excellent interpersonal and client relationship skills
What education and certification credentials are needed for this role?
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Information Technology, Computer Science or other
Does the role require travel?
- Travel up to 30% of the time might be required