The Enterprise Lead will provide expertise in the Microsoft 365 Modern Workplace stack of applications including the newly rebranded Microsoft Endpoint Manager product (formerly Intune) and Microsoft Teams, as well as other applications such as OneDrive, SharePoint Online and Exchange Hybrid Messaging. This includes the ability to architect and implement best practice solutions across the M365 suite, including Office 365, Intune and Azure, both for managed workstations and mobility. The Enterprise Lead will leverage Coretek’s expertise to help our client plan which features to deploy immediately, put on the roadmap for future deployment or ignore, based on business requirements. They will also be expected to manage and support the L3 Engineering Support Team, leading daily standup calls, providing escalated hands-on technical support in projects, changes and incidents, and providing timely reports on the M365 environment.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Optimize the client’s IT investment so as to maximize end-user productivity.
- Align Microsoft 365 applications and features to the client’s business requirements.
- Minimize business disruptions by employing a pro-active, preventative maintenance and support approach including monitoring and health checks.
- Respond and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with client’s Security Team and IT Business Unit Directors to define baseline compliance management for all adopted Microsoft 365 products and implement best practices for M365 Security and Compliance rules.
- Collaborate with client’s Security, Network and Identity Management teams to define and implement best practices for MDM (MEM/Intune).
- Collaborate with IT Business Unit Directors to implement MAM solutions to manage applications on Device Management enrolled devices
- Be familiar with Azure cloud and Active Directory.
- Monitor and support Azure Active Directory Connect Server sync.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Teams change management and adoption, user enablement, user device configuration & deployment and Lifecycle governance and security.
- The ability to self-manage a project by escalating risks and issues.
- Establish, document and communicate processes for hardware and software configuration, testing and implementation in accordance with security standards and operational best practices of the client.
- Work with the client’s IT leadership to identify opportunities within their organization to address pain points where our additional products and services can be leveraged.
- Manage and support Office 365 Level 2 and Level 3 support engineers.
- Provide management escalation of any issues related to the Microsoft 365 environment.
- Lead and / or contribute to technical design sessions
- Prepare technical design documentation and task-level project plans and M365 knowledgebase articles for Leve 1 (service desk) and Level 2 (local IT) support resources.
- Minimum 10 years working in technology infrastructure design and deployment roles.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other related field or equivalent professional certifications (MCSE)
- Strong hands on experience with the technologies referenced in the above sections.
- Experience working within an office environment including knowledge of office processes, procedures, and technology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact with internal and external customers.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Must be a self-starter with excellent time management skills
- Ability to travel to clients in the Detroit metropolitan area
- Prior experience in a technical role in IT Consulting environment a plus