Role: Microsoft Office 365 Architect
The Office 365 Architect helps clients plan for and drive adoption of Microsoft Office 365 and Modern Workplace technologies.
- Research, develop, and deploy Office 365 (O365) solutions, including delivering proof of concepts
- Design, Plan and Execute Office 365 migrations including Exchange Online, OneDrive, SharePoint Online, and Skype/MS Teams
- Design and plan for Identity Management (ADFS, Azure, Other) and Directory Sync supporting O365 workloads
- Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders to maximize O365 functionality and user experience
- Stay current on Office 365 features and capabilities including availability, reliability, performance, monitoring, backup, and security
- Lead technical discussions with clients that drive decisions and implementation
- Ability to visualize, articulate, and solve complex problems
- High standard of organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Participates in compliance and security reviews as necessary including working closely with internal teams to build security, reliability, and scalability into the Office 365/Exchange architecture
- Educate Clients on collaboration tools, policies, and best practices.
- Independently analyze, solve, and correct issues in real time, providing problem resolution end-to-end.
- Able to travel 30-40% throughout the South West region in support of the region.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, information systems, business administration or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Significant hands-on experience in administering large O365 (Office, Exchange, SharePoint, MS Teams, Azure AD, Intune), Exchange hybrid environments
- Strong Knowledge of Office 365 support technologies including but not limited to, Active Directory, DirSync, Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS), Azure Active Directory, Conditional Access Policies
- Significant experience in administering Active Directory environment using Windows 2008 or higher Servers
- Extensive experience in PowerShell and Scripting to support administration and automation of Active Directory and Office 365 Technologies (MSOL, Exchange Online, SharePoint and OneDrive)
- Practical knowledge of SMTP routing, Active Directory/LDAP, DNS, Mail Routing, Exchange and SMTP Troubleshooting and Patch Management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to explain technical concepts and technologies to senior leaders
Beneficial Qualifications (not required but definitely great to have)
- Experience and working knowledge with Microsoft Azure Infrastructure as a Service platform, including planning, configuration, optimization and deployment
- Implementation-level experience with Microsoft InTune solutions
- Working knowledge of Azure AD, RMS and Azure security related products.
- Implementation-level knowledge of Microsoft Infrastructure including Active Directory, Azure AD, Azure SSO and MFA